From ingestion of a-Naphthylthiourea, a rodenticide.
Fortunately, ruminants (which includes goats) are resistant. Can be a problem in dogs and other animals.
Any poisoned animal should have the help of a licensed veterinarian. Most vet manuals contain treatment protocols but the medicines suggested are best used by a professional.
This product is rarely used any more. All poisoned bait products should be used with extreme care and avoided if at all possible. The newer mice traps are quite effective against the smaller mice that are a frequent problem around barns and feed storage areas. If you have a serious problem with rats, it may be best to seek professional help.
Rodenticides are also a serious problem for your cats. P>